Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - March 14, 2003
Heritage Exclusively Internet™ Auction ResultsDallas, TX -- Heritage's Exclusively Internet (“EI”) sale #23032 closed Tuesday, March 11. With 547 bidders competing for 712 lots, 243 were successful. Total sell-through was $213,511.50 for 463 lots sold (65.02%).
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage’s award-winning website, http://www.HeritageCoin.com. Results can also be accessed (and bids on the current EI sale made) by Heritage clients toll-free via telephone 1-888-TELEBID.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the March 11 EI sale include:
1918/7-S 25C AU53 NGC Realized $7,475.00
1904 S$1 PR 66 NGC Realized $6,037.50
1818 25C MS64 PCGS Realized $4,715.00
1932-S 25C MS65 NGC Realized $4,600.00
1896 S$1 MS67 NGC Realized $4,485.00
1920-D 10C MS66 NGC Realized $4,485.00
1836 H10C Large 5C MS66 NGC Realized $4,140.00
The complete prices realized along with full-color images of every coin in this sale, and all other Heritage auctions, are available at no charge to Heritage Coin members at:
http://www.heritagecoin.com/auctions/PricesRealized.asp (membership is totally free).
More photography available on request.
sold in the last year
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your