Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - May 2, 2003
Heritage Exclusively Internet™ Auction ResultsDallas, TX -- Heritage's Exclusively Internet (“EI”) sale #23045 closed Tuesday, April 29. With 659 bidders competing for 951 lots, 303 were successful. Total sell-through was $210,946.90 for 715 lots sold (81.59%).
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage’s award-winning website, http://www.HeritageCoin.com. Results can also be accessed (and bids on the current EI sale made) by Heritage clients toll-free via telephone 1-888-TELEBID.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the April 29 EI sale include:
1910-D $10 MS66 NGC Realized $7,187.50
1936 50C PR 65 PCGS Realized $4,600.00
1817/3 50C MS62 NGC Realized $4,370.00
1904 $2 1/2 PR 63 PCGS Realized $4,025.00
1854 $3 MS63 PCGS Realized $3,795.00
The complete prices realized along with full-color images of every coin in this sale, and all other Heritage auctions, are available at no charge to Heritage Coin members at:
http://www.heritagecoin.com/auctions/PricesRealized.asp (membership is totally free).
More photography available on request.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your