Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - January 22, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively Internet™ Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet (“EI”) sale #24012 closed Tuesday, January 13. With 453 bidders competing for 580 lots, 183 were successful. Total sell-through was $115,132.90 for 444 lots sold (76.55%). 14 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $8,554.85. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage’s award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com. Results can also be accessed (and bids on the current EI sale made) by Heritage clients toll-free via telephone 1-888-TELEBID.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the January 13 EI sale include:
- 1873 T$1 Trade Dollar, Judd-1276, Pollock-1418, R.4, PR 63 PCGS. Realized $3,910.00
- 1913-S $10 MS60 NGC. Realized $2,702.50
- 1860-S $20 AU55 NGC. Realized $2,530.00
- 1835 $2 1/2 MS61 NGC. Realized $2,530.00
- 1896-S $1 MS64 PCGS. Realized $2,300.00
http://apps.heritagecoin.com/common/auction/pricesrealized.php (membership is totally free).