Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - February 13, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively Internet™ Auction Sails Past $500,000
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet (“EI”) sale #24022 closed Tuesday, February 10. With 842 bidders competing for 1,266 lots, 363 were successful. Total sell-through was a record $515,913.15 for 784 lots sold (61.92%). 110 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $149,839.35. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoins.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
“This is our first EI sale to exceed half a million dollars. Despite what you may hear about the economy, Heritage’s business is booming. Our sales continue to break records, and surpass our wildest expectations,” said Jim Halperin, Heritage’s co-chairman. “We just moved our world headquarters to a new location in Dallas, and results like these just add to the celebration.”
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage’s award-winning website, www.HeritageCoins.com. Results can also be accessed (and bids on the current EI sale made) by Heritage clients toll-free via telephone 1-888-TELEBID.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the February 10 EI sale include:
- 1906-D $10 MS66 NGC. Realized $11,212.50
- 1854 $3 MS64 PCGS. Realized $6,900.00
- 1876 3CN MS66 PCGS. Realized $6,900.00
- 1876 5C MS66 PCGS. Realized $6,612.50
- 1851 3CS MS67 PCGS. Realized $6,612.50
- 1873 T$1 Trade Dollar, Judd-1310, Pollock-1453, R.4, PR 64 NGC. Realized $5,520.00
- 1796 10C XF40 NGC. Realized $4,715.00
- 1893-CC $1 MS63 PCGS. Realized $4,370.00
- 1882 T$1 PR 64 Cameo NGC. Realized $3,680.00
- 1915-S G$1 Panama-Pacific Gold Dollar MS66 PCGS. Realized $3,335.00
http://apps.heritagecoin.com/common/auction/pricesrealized.php (membership is totally free).