Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - February 3, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively Internet™ Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet (“EI”) sale #24014 closed Tuesday, January 27. With 709 bidders competing for 1,139 lots, 283 bidders were successful. Total sell-through was $139,554.60 for 933 lots sold (81.91%). 63 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $21,477.45. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage’s award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com. Results can also be accessed (and bids on the current EI sale made) by Heritage clients toll-free via telephone 1-888-TELEBID.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the January 27 EI sale include:
- 1792 1C Washington Getz Pattern Cent, Small Eagle, Copper VF20 Details, Damaged, NCS. Realized $3,910.00
- 1878-S $1 MS65 Deep Mirror Prooflike PCGS. Realized $2,702.50
- 1925 1C MS67 Red PCGS. Realized $2,357.50
- 1886-O $1 MS63 PCGS. Realized $2,300.00
- 1806/5 50C AU50 PCGS. Realized $2,185.00
http://apps.heritagecoin.com/common/auction/pricesrealized.php (membership is totally free).