Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - February 6, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively Internet™ Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet (“EI”) sale #24021 closed Tuesday, February 3. With 385 bidders competing for 362 lots, 121 were successful. Total sell-through was $149,708.60 for 205 lots sold (56.62%). 27 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $16,472.60. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage’s award-winning website, www.HeritageCoins.com. Results can also be accessed (and bids on the current EI sale made) by Heritage clients toll-free via telephone 1-888-TELEBID.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the February 3 EI sale include:
- 1859-S $2 1/2 MS62 NGC. Realized $8,625.00
- 1810 $5 Large Date, Large 5 MS62 NGC. Realized $8,625.00
- 1865 25C Quarter Dollar, Judd-425, Pollock-497, High R.6, PR 65 PCGS. Realized $8,337.50
- 1923-S $1 MS65 PCGS. Realized $5,175.00
- 1883 $3 MS62 PCGS. Realized $5,060.00M
http://apps.heritagecoin.com/common/auction/pricesrealized.php (membership is totally free).