Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - July 2, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively Internets Auction Results
Dallas, Texas: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") auction #24065 closed Tuesday, June 29. With 716 bidders competing for 1,264 lots, 327 were successful. Total sell-through was $437,212.89 for 763 lots sold (60.36%). 39 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $34,768.49. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the June 29 EI sale include:
- 1864 G$1 MS68 NGC. Realized $17,583.50
- 1795 $10 13 Leaves Fine15 PCGS. Realized $15,682.55
- 1873-S $20 Open 3 MS60 NGC. Realized $6,499.80
- 1849-D $2 1/2 AU58 NGC. Realized $6,463.00
- 1852 $20 MS62 NGC. Realized $6,177.80
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).