Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - July 9, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively Internets Auction Results
Dallas, Texas: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24071 closed Tuesday, July 6. With 595 bidders competing for 1,328 lots, 279 were successful. Total sell-through was $270,455.65 for 913 lots sold (68.75%). 8 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $12,447.60. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the July 6 EI sale include:
- 1861 $10 Clark, Gruber & Co. Ten Dollar MS62 NGC. Realized $19,959.40
- 1891 $1 PR 67 Cameo NGC. Realized $16,675.00
- 1893 $10 MS66 NGC. Realized $10,350.00
- 1871 $1 One Dollar, Judd-1147, Pollock-1289, R.6-7, PR 64 Red and Brown PCGS. Realized $6,699.90
- 1880 $1 Goloid Metric Dollar, Judd-1652, Pollock-1852, R.6-7, PR 65 Red PCGS. Realized $6,414.70
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).
sold in the last year
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your