Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - March 1, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24024 closed Tuesday, February 24. With 586 bidders competing for 492 lots, 206 were successful. Total sell-through was $181,379.85 for 388 lots sold (78.25%). 11 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $8,997.05. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com. Results can also be accessed (and bids on the current EI sale made) by Heritage clients toll-free via telephone 1-888-TELEBID.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the February 24 EI sale include:
- 1795 50C 2 Leaves AU55 NGC. Realized $12,075.00
- 1833 $2 1/2 AU53 PCGS. Realized $9,487.50
- 1841 50C MS65 PCGS. Realized $8,625.00
- 1879-CC $1 MS64 PCGS. Realized $6,612.50
- 1909-S VDB 1C MS65 Red PCGS. Realized $5,060.00
- 1908 $10 No Motto MS64 PCGS. Realized $4,830.00
http://apps.heritagecoin.com/common/auction/pricesrealized.php (membership is totally free).
sold in the last year
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your