Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - March 11, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24032 closed Tuesday, March 9. With 646 bidders competing for 1,137 lots, 268 were successful. Total sell-through was $341,266.20 for 621 lots sold (54.61%). 40 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $18,119.90. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, http://www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the March 9 EI sale include:
- 1847-C $5 MS61 NGC. Realized $11,880.65
- 1886 25C PR 67 Deep Cameo PCGS. Realized $7,187.50
- 1841 1/2 C Original PR 65 Brown NGC. Realized $6,320.40
- 1899 $10 MS66 NGC. Realized $4,945.00
- 1928-D 5C MS66 PCGS. Realized $4,370.00
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).