Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - March 29, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24034 closed Tuesday, March 23. With 781 bidders competing for 1,133 lots, 338 were successful. Total sell-through was $317,992.60 for 762 lots sold (67.04%). 41 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $32,899.20. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the March 23 EI sale include:
- 1794 50c F15 NGC Realized $7,127.70
- 1903 $2 _ PR64 NGC Realized $6037.50
- 1866 5c Rays MS66 PCGS Realized $5,579.80
- 1907 $10 No Motto MS65 NGC. Realized $5,226.75
- 1879-CC S$1 MS63 PCGS. Realized $5,060
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).