Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - April 1, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24035 closed Tuesday, March 30. With 740 bidders competing for 1,141 lots, 388 were successful. Total sell-through was $362,396.10 for 886 lots sold (77.65%). 41 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $32,899.20. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the March 23 EI sale include:
- 1909-S VDB 1C PCGS MS 66 RD Realized $11,212.50
- 1915-S PAN PACIFIC $2 _ MS 66 NGC Realized $5,337.15
- 1893-CC S$1 MS63 PCGS Realized $4,600
- 1917 type 1 25C PCGS MS 67 Realized $4,276.85
- 1917-S Obverse 50C MS63 PCGS. Realized $3,795
http://apps.heritagecoin.com/common/auction/pricesrealized.php (membership is totally free).