Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - April 8, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24041 closed Tuesday, April 6. With 624 bidders competing for 891 lots, 270 were successful. Total sell-through was $340,819.65 for 609 lots sold (68.35%). 27 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $16,764.05. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the April 6 EI sale include:
- 1795 $5 Small Eagle XF40 PCGS. Realized $17,583.50
- 1907 $2 1/2 PR66 Ultra Cameo NGC. Realized $13,800.00
- 1897-O $1 MS64 NGC. Realized $9,979.70
- 1875 $20 MS63 NGC. Realized $7,990.20
- 1906 $5 MS66 NGC. Realized $4,600.00
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).