Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - April 16, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24042 closed Tuesday, April 13. With 613 bidders competing for 742 lots, 216 were successful. Total sell-through was $172,177.90 for 393 lots sold (52.96%). 20 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $19,626.35. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the April 13 EI sale include:
- 1892 $1 PR 67 Cameo NGC. Realized $10,692.70
- 1795 $1 Draped Bust, Centered BB-51 XF40 NGC. Realized $7,763.65
- 1860 H10C Transitional MS66 PCGS. Realized $6,499.80
- 1853 50C Peacock Reverse 50 Cents, BG-302, Low R.4, MS63 PCGS. Realized $4,704.65
- 1836 50C Lettered Edge MS65 NGC. Realized $4,513.75
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).