Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - April 23, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24043 closed Tuesday, April 20. With 684 bidders competing for 1,149 lots, 330 were successful. Total sell-through was $381,679.75 for 313 lots sold (67.71%). 69 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $35,031.10. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, http://www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the April 20 EI sale include:
- 1916-D 10C MS65 Full Bands PCGS. Realized $35,641.95
- 1932-D 25C MS65 PCGS. Realized $22,811.40
- 1905 $20 MS63 PCGS. Realized $9,979.70
- 1908 $20 No Motto MS67 NGC. Realized $6,605.60
- 1857-S $20 Spiked Shield MS63 PCGS. Realized $4,989.85
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).