Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - April 30, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24044 closed Tuesday, April 27. With 608 bidders competing for 1,374 lots, 325 were successful. Total sell-through was $395,312.95 for 854 lots sold (62.08%). 80 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $55,766.00. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the April 27 EI sale include:
- 1867 1C PR 66 Cameo PCGS. Realized $11,880.65
- 1947-D 50C MS67 PCGS. Realized $9,750.00
- 1875-S 20C MS66 PCGS. Realized $8,363.95
- 1894 1C Doubled Date MS65 Red PCGS. Realized $8,078.75
- (1837-42) G$1 28G C.Bechtler Dollar, N Reversed MS62 NGC. Realized $8,078.75
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).