Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - May 15, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, Texas: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24052 closed Tuesday, May 11. With 658 bidders competing for 1,296 lots, 359 were successful. Total sell-through was $206,267.90 for 1,075 lots sold (82.94%). 11 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $6,238.90. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the May 11 EI sale include:
- 1909-S VDB 1C MS65 Red PCGS. Realized $4,989.85
- 1918/7-S 25C XF40 ANACS. Realized $4,600.00
- 1843-D $2 1/2 Small D AU58 NGC. Realized $4,370.00
- 1897-O $1 MS63 PCGS. Realized $4,140.00
- 1947 50C MS67 NGC. Realized $3,563.85
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).