Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - May 24, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24053 closed Tuesday, May 18. With 593 bidders competing for 798 lots, 243 were successful. Total sell-through was $235,452.90 for 651 lots sold (81.57%). 10 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $8,712.40. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, http://www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the May 18 EI sale include:
- 1876-CC $1 Doubled Die Reverse MS63 PCGS. Realized $30,415.20
- 1852 H10C PR 63 PCGS. Realized $9,504.75
- 1870 10C Standard Silver Ten Cents, Judd-825, Pollock-915, Low R.7, PR 67 NGC. Realized $7,270.30
- 1906 $2 1/2 PR 64 Cameo NGC. Realized $6,272.10
- 1891 25C PR 67 Cameo NGC. Realized $5,449.85
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).