Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - June 9, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24061 closed Tuesday, June 1. With 674 bidders competing for 944 lots, 313 were successful. Total sell-through was $210,441.70 for 474 lots sold (78.81%). 30 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $25,963.90. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the June 1 EI sale include:
- 1802 $1 Narrow Date AU53 PCGS. Realized $8,113.00
- 1795 $1 Flowing Hair, Two Leaves VF30 NGC. Realized $7,569.30
- 1856 E1/2C Half Cent, Judd-177, Pollock-205, R.5, PR 65 PCGS. Realized $6,502.10
- 1803 $1 Small 3 XF45 NGC. Realized $5,531.50
- 1909-S $20 MS65 PCGS. Realized $4,902.45
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).