Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - June 14, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, Texas: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24062 closed Tuesday, June 8. With 803 bidders competing for 1,442 lots, 396 were successful. Total sell-through was $348,836.64 for 433 lots sold (74.34%). 33 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $23,836.39. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the June 8 EI sale include:
- 1854-O $3 AU58 NGC. Realized $9,266.70
- 1917-S 50C Obverse MS64 PCGS. Realized $9,028.65
- 1892-CC $1 MS65 NGC. Realized $8,506.55
- 1941-S 50C MS66 PCGS. Realized $4,134.25
- 1858 P1C Indian Cent, Judd-212, Pollock-256, 263, R.4, PR 65 PCGS. Realized $4,134.25
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).