Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - June 18, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively InternetTM Auction Results
Dallas, Texas: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24063 closed Tuesday, June 15. With 681 bidders competing for 861 lots, 276 were successful. Total sell-through was $270,126.45 for 642 lots sold (74.56%). 21 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $10,628.30. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoin.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoin.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the June 15 EI sale include:
- 1866 $1 Motto PR 65 Cameo NGC. Realized $11,880.65
- 1858 $1 PR 63 PCGS. Realized $8,791.75
- 1885-CC $20 AU55 NGC. Realized $5,654.55
- 1846-D $2 1/2 AU58 NGC. Realized $4,989.85
- 1884-S $10 MS63 PCGS. Realized $4,830.00
Permanent Auction Archives (membership is totally free).