Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - April 1, 2005
Results of Heritage's Weekly Continuous Internet Auction #65034
Dallas, Texas: Heritage's Continuous Internet ("CI") sale #65034 closed Sunday, March 27, 2005. With 474 bidders competing, 173 were successful. Total sell-through was $217,701.75 for 376 lots sold (47.53% of the total). 15 lots were purchased after-auction by 7 bidders, for a total of $8,571.30.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website.
Continuous Internet Auctions use a unique format wherein all lots close in succession, rather than all at once. Each lot in Heritage's new Continuous Internet (CI) auctions close at a different time (currently 35 seconds after the previous lot).
The first CI lots opened for bids on Friday, March 18, and closed on Sunday, March 27 between 12 noon Central Time and 10 PM CT. A new CI auction was posted online on Friday, March 25, and will close on Sunday, April 3.
Highlights from the March 27 CI auction include:
- 1886-S $1 MS67 PCGS. The current Coin Dealer Newsletter (Greysheet) wholesale "bid" price is $22000.00.(#7170) (Registry values: P6, N4719) REALIZED: $27,039.95.
- 1896-S 25C MS64 PCGS. (#5615) (Registry values: N4719) REALIZED: $19,665.
- 1865 $1 PR 65 NGC. (#7008) (Registry values: N4719) REALIZED: $11,061.85.
- 1879-CC $1 MS64 PCGS. The current Coin Dealer Newsletter (Greysheet) wholesale "bid" price is $7500.00.(#7086) (Registry values: P7, N2998) REALIZED: $8,603.15.
- 1924-D $20 MS63 PCGS. The current Coin Dealer Newsletter (Greysheet) wholesale "bid" price is $6000.00.(#9178) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $6,391.70.
As with all Heritage auctions, every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help you determine your bids with confidence.
Prices realized for all Heritage auctions may be found at: http://www.heritagecoin.com/auctions/PricesRealized.asp (membership is totally free).