Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - May 5, 2005
Results of Heritage's Weekly Continuous Internet Auction #65051
Dallas, TX: Heritage's Continuous Internet ("CI") sale #65051 closed Sunday, May 1, 2005. With 466 bidders competing, 189 were successful. Total sell-through was $146,456.11 for 592 lots sold (68.91% of the total). 13 bidders purchased 20 lots after the auction for a total of $14,924.71.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website.
Continuous Internet Auctions use a unique format wherein all lots close in succession, rather than all at once. Each lot in Heritage's new Continuous Internet (CI) auctions close at a different time (currently 35 seconds after the previous lot).
The first CI lots opened for bids on Friday, April 22, and closed on Sunday, May 1 between 12 noon Central Time and 10 PM CT. A new CI auction was posted online on Friday, April 29, and will close on Sunday, May 8.
Highlights from the May 1 CI auction include:
- 1652 SHILNG Pine Tree Shilling, Large Planchet 73.9 grs AU58 PCGS.(#23) REALIZED: $11,061.85.
- 1910 $20 MS65 PCGS. (#9154) (Registry values: N4719) REALIZED: $6,339.95.
- 1937-S 50C Arkansas MS67 PCGS. (#9243) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $5,998.40.
- 1860 $20 MS61 PCGS. (#8929) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $5,462.50.
- 1874-CC T$1 MS63 PCGS. The current Coin Dealer Newsletter (Greysheet) wholesale "bid" price is $4200.00.(#7035) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $5,140.01.
As with all Heritage auctions, every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help you determine your bids with confidence.
Prices realized for all Heritage auctions may be found at: http://apps.heritagecoin.com/common/auction/pricesrealized.php (membership is totally free).
sold in the last year
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
Learn about consigning with us
I wholeheartedly recommend Heritage Auctions to anyone interested in selling their art, coins, books or any of the specialty items they handle.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. To compare for yourself, visit: compete.com