Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - February 4, 2005
Results of Heritage's Weekly Exclusively Internet Auction #25021
Dallas, Texas: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #25021 closed Tuesday, February 1, 2005. With 735 bidders competing for 1,375 lots, 374 were successful. Total sell-through was $163,957.90 for 1,004 lots sold (73.01%). 34 lots were purchased after the auction by 21 bidders for a total of $12,971.20. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, by choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the February 1 sale include:
- 1923-S 5C MS65 NGC. The current Coin Dealer Newsletter (Greysheet) wholesale "bid" price is $6000.00.(#3950) (Registry values: N4719) REALIZED: $6,626.30.
- 1855/54 50C Arrows MS64 NGC FS-005. (#6282) REALIZED: $3,970.50.
- 1927 50C Vermont MS67 NGC. (#9401) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $3,048.65.
- 1873 $20 Open 3 MS62 PCGS. (#8967) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $2,789.90.
- 1799 $1 VF20 PCGS. The current Coin Dealer Newsletter (Greysheet) wholesale "bid" price is $1750.00.(#6878) (Registry values: N1793) REALIZED: $2,185.