Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - March 3, 2005
Results of Heritage's Weekly Exclusively Internet Auction #25031
Dallas, Texas: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #25031 closed Tuesday, March 1, 2005. With 679 bidders competing for 1,415 lots, 324 were successful. Total sell-through was $172,927.70 for 1,007 lots sold (71.16%). 13 lots were purchased after the auction by 12 bidders for a total of $3,114.95. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, HeritageCoins.com, by choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the March 1 sale include:
- 1922-S $20 MS64 PCGS. (#9174) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $5,899.50.
- 1901 $5 MS66 NGC. (#8402) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $4,179.10.
- 1911 $20 MS64 PCGS. The current Coin Dealer Newsletter (Greysheet) wholesale "bid" price is $3050.00.(#9157) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $3,448.85.
- 1920 $20 MS64 PCGS. (#9170) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $3,093.50.
- 1858 1C Small Letters MS65 NGC. (#2020) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $2,900.30.
Complete prices realized for all Heritage auctions can be found at http://apps.heritagecoin.com/common/auction/pricesrealized.php (membership is totally free).