Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - March 11, 2005
Results of Heritage's Weekly Exclusively Internet Auction #25032
Dallas, Texas: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #25032 closed Tuesday, March 8, 2005. With 581 bidders competing for 777 lots, 212 were successful. Total sell-through was $264,880.90 for 470 lots sold (60.48%). 8 lots were purchased after the auction by 8 bidders for a total of $8,027.30. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, HeritageCoins.com, by choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the March 8 sale include:
- 1855 $50 Wass Molitor Fifty Dollar AU53 PCGS. (#10363) REALIZED: $71,783.
- 1907 $20 High Relief, Wire Rim XF45 PCGS. The current Coin Dealer Newsletter (Greysheet) wholesale "bid" price is $6100.00.(#9135) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $8,625.
- 1840 1C Small/Large Date MS66 Red and Brown PCGS. (#1827) (Registry values: P1) REALIZED: $8,603.15.
- 1877 20C PR 65 Cameo NGC. (#85305) (Registry values: N4719) REALIZED: $8,112.10.
- 1899 10C PR 68 NGC. (#4883) (Registry values: N4719) REALIZED: $6,145.60.
Complete prices realized for all Heritage auctions can be found at http://apps.heritagecoin.com/common/auction/pricesrealized.php (membership is totally free).
sold in the last year
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
Learn about consigning with us
It is with a sense of tremendous gratitude that I wish to convey my sincere appreciation to you for the manner in which you managed the recent sale of my currency collection.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. To compare for yourself, visit: compete.com