Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - March 11, 2005
Results of Heritage's Weekly Exclusively Internet Auction #25032
Dallas, Texas: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #25032 closed Tuesday, March 8, 2005. With 581 bidders competing for 777 lots, 212 were successful. Total sell-through was $264,880.90 for 470 lots sold (60.48%). 8 lots were purchased after the auction by 8 bidders for a total of $8,027.30. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, HeritageCoins.com, by choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the March 8 sale include:
- 1855 $50 Wass Molitor Fifty Dollar AU53 PCGS. (#10363) REALIZED: $71,783.
- 1907 $20 High Relief, Wire Rim XF45 PCGS. The current Coin Dealer Newsletter (Greysheet) wholesale "bid" price is $6100.00.(#9135) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $8,625.
- 1840 1C Small/Large Date MS66 Red and Brown PCGS. (#1827) (Registry values: P1) REALIZED: $8,603.15.
- 1877 20C PR 65 Cameo NGC. (#85305) (Registry values: N4719) REALIZED: $8,112.10.
- 1899 10C PR 68 NGC. (#4883) (Registry values: N4719) REALIZED: $6,145.60.
Complete prices realized for all Heritage auctions can be found at http://apps.heritagecoin.com/common/auction/pricesrealized.php (membership is totally free).