Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - April 2, 2005
Results of Heritage's Weekly Exclusively Internet Auction #25035
Dallas, Texas: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #25035 closed Tuesday, March 29, 2005. With 537 bidders competing for 730 lots, 224 were successful. Total sell-through was $215,686.20 for 435 lots sold (59.58%). 22 lots were purchased after the auction by 14 bidders for a total of $21,286.85. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, HeritageCoins.com, by choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the March 29 sale include:
- 1796 25C AU55 NGC. (#5310) (Registry values: P7) REALIZED: $39,083.90.
- 1903-S $1 MS66 PCGS. The current Coin Dealer Newsletter (Greysheet) wholesale "bid" price is $11000.00.(#7288) (Registry values: P7, N4719) REALIZED: $16,765.85.
- 1895-S $1 MS65 Prooflike NGC. (#7239) (Registry values: P8, N7079) REALIZED: $16,580.
- 1918-D 50C MS64 NGC. (#6575) (Registry values: N2998) REALIZED: $7,128.85.
- 1910-D $5 MS64 PCGS. The current Coin Dealer Newsletter (Greysheet) wholesale "bid" price is $5600.00.(#8518) (Registry values: N4719) REALIZED: $6,046.70.
Complete prices realized for all Heritage auctions can be found at http://apps.heritagecoin.com/common/auction/pricesrealized.php (membership is totally free).