Why Selling Agents Should Consider Selling At Auction
- Your client is motivated to sell in an accelerated timeframe.
- Your $2+ million property has languished on the market, generating limited qualified traffic.
- Potential buyers for a property have been identified but lack motivation to bring "real" offers.
- Your listing is expiring and your client is seeking alternative methods of marketing their property.
- Your seller is concerned about lowering the listing price in fear of leaving money on the table.
- The property is unique or priceless and is not easily valued.
- The client experienced an unpredictable life event.
Partnering with Heritage
These situations are ideal for marketing and selling property via auction. When you refer a property to Heritage Luxury Real Estate Auctions, you can earn fees equal to the fees you would earn representing the seller in a conventional brokerage transaction. The difference is that a commission can be earned in as little as 60-90 days, instead of often months or years on the traditional market.