- Custom Designed 7100± sqft Estate with 5 Bedrooms and 5 Baths
- Gourmet Kitchen with SubZero, Viking, & Bosch Appliances
- Resort Style Pool with Spa & Water Features
- 4 Guest Suites, Including In-laws Suite with Kitchenette
- His & Her's Closets with Custom Built-ins
- Tranquil Master Bath with Roman Tub and Oversized Rain Shower
- Extra Amenities Include Butler's Pantry, Media/Gameroom, Executive Study, & Yoga/Meditation Room
- Fully Automated SmartHome with Video Surveillance
- Located within the 24-hour Guard Gated Royal Oaks Country Club Community
- Private Country Club Amenities Include: Clubhouse with On-site Dining, Tennis Complex, Pool Facilities, Sports Club, Fitness Center and Spa
The crowning masterpiece of Royal Oaks Country Club, this custom family estate sits perched on the highest point within the community. On nearly a half-acre of meticulously landscaped grounds with stunning panoramic private golf course views, tranquility awaits. Throughout this custom home luxury abounds; timeless design enhanced with extraordinary quality finishes, and endless amenities. Located at the end of a private gated cul-de-sac, the stylish Mediterranean architecture, highlighted by mature landscaping, has tremendous curb appeal. Become the envy of the neighborhood in this brightly designed fully automated private estate.
Many rooms throughout the home provide for a comfortable and intimate family setting. Additional space compliments the floor plan to welcome guests with bright, light-filled entertaining areas allowing convenient access to amenities and luxury comforts. Splashes of color found throughout this bright and airy home enhance the overall experience of easy living.
From Our Consignor
Gail and I would like to thank you, Scott, Amelia and your entire team at Heritage Auctions for the outstanding job you did for us during our recent property auction. As you know, our property had been on the real estate market for over 18 months without an offer for purchase. It is amazing how in such a short time your team was able to promote the property on a worldwide scale and generate so much interest resulting in numerous viewings and a market value sale at the auction.
From the very beginning we were extremely impressed with the strategic planning, marketing and promotional capabilities of Heritage Auctions. However, the things that really made the experience so positive for us were the professionalism, helpfulness, energy and friendliness of your staff. They all just seemed to be so happy and confident with what they were doing. The direction provided by Heritage along with the overall staff camaraderie made a potentially challenging auction process so easy and fun for the sellers. We can't think of a single thing you could have done different to make the project a success.
We would be happy to recommend Heritage Auctions wholeheartedly to any prospective clients considering your services. Congratulations for the great organization you have developed and best of luck to you and your team in the future.
Tom & Gail B.
Click any of the images below to view them larger.
You can use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to browse through the images.