This stunning oceanfront Isle of Palms family estate offers private beach access, timeless architectural design, and luxury finishes, all just 15 minutes from Historic Charleston's world class restaurants, shopping, and renowned southern culture. Situated on the island's most exclusive street, this remarkable home features 6 bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, abundant indoor and outdoor family space, elevator access between floors, an executive study, and a 40' lap pool and spa: the perfect retreat for a family that relishes gathering together in a breathtakingly beautiful and supremely comfortable setting.
Escape to the white sandy beaches of Isle of Palms to experience peace and tranquility in Charleston's front yard. Enjoy the splendor of nearly six miles of uninterrupted beach only steps from the estate. Away from it all, yet near everything, the charming downtown abounds with shopping, restaurants, history, and culture that can only be found here in the jewel of the south.
- 130 Feet Of Ocean Frontage Located On The Coveted South End Of The Island
- 6 Bedrooms, 5 Full & 3 Half Baths
- Over 7,196 Square Feet of Luxury Beach Living Space on 1.38 Acres
- Chef's Kitchen With Custom Siematic Cabinets, And Subzero And Gageneau Appliances
- Private 40' Saltwater Lap Pool With Spa & Waterfall
- Expansive Pool Deck And Entertaining Areas With Ocean Views
- Formal And Informal Dining & Entertaining Areas
- Commercial-Grade Otis Elevator Access To 3-Levels
- 10 Minutes To Downtown Charleston & 25 Minutes To CHS International Airport
- Extras Include: Study/Library, 3rd Floor Observatory, Garage Parking For 4, Dual Changing Rooms With Showers On Ground Level, & Private Beach Walk
From Our Consignor:
I wanted to express my sincere thanks for the efforts that Scott Foerst, Nate Schar, and Amelia Barber played in the sale of my mother's property yesterday (7/29/14), in Isle of Palms, SC. I am sure there are others behind the scenes that made this all possible, but I wanted to be sure to specifically call out Scott, Nate, and Amelia.
A huge weight has been lifted off my mother's shoulders, and she should now be able to live out her remaining days with peace of mind, and in comfort because of Heritage.
Click any of the images below to view them larger.
You can use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to browse through the images.