Interested in Selling Rare Coins?
Let us make you an offer! Anyone can claim to be the highest buyer of rare coins, but we are the only coin dealer to have actually purchased and sold in excess of $300,000,000 in rare and bullion coins every year for over 20 years. It is our mission to provide coin sellers and collectors the most accurate and fair prices for all coin types.
Why Sellers of Rare Coins Prefer to Sell to Heritage
- We pay extremely competitive prices
- We treat clients fairly
- We buy all types of coins – from common examples to famous million-dollar-plus rarities
- We pay immediately
- We provide exceptional customer service, from start to finish
- We employ the world’s largest and finest staff of numismatic experts
Get Appraised & Sell Your Coins in One of Our Local Offices
If you are near one of our offices in Dallas, New York or Beverly Hills you can stop by and visit with one of our experienced numismatists with or without an appointment. One of our numismatists will be happy to meet with you, review your coins and provide you with offers on them. Once you’ve received your offers, you can then decide if you’d like to trade in your coins for cash value.
Local Coin Offices
Online Coin Dealer Services
If you are not near one of our offices, we provide online services as well. Please fill out the easy-to-use web form below, letting us know what kind of coins you have and the best way to get in touch with you. The best way to ensure an accurate appraisal is to include photographs along with your descriptions. One of our numismatists will quickly review your list and get in touch with you by your preferred method of contact.
Want answers fast?
- Coin Beginners Price Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Browse our permanent auction archives to see what similar items are selling for
- Coin Grading Tutorials
- Gold Coin Prices, Buyer's & Investor's Guide
- Meet our Numismatic Experts
- Caring for Your Coin Collection
- Browse US Coins
- Browse World Coins
- What others are saying about Heritage
- More resources