DescriptionCALABRIA. Tarentum. Ca. 340-332 BC. AR stater or nomos (7.50 gm). Helmeted horseman galloping right, carrying shield / Rider on dolphin left, holding cantharus; Π below. HN Italy 890. Vlasto 448. Toned. Minor porosity. Good Very Fine.
Ex Classical Numismatic Group 55 (13 September 2000), lot 1888 (part of lot); Proschowsky Collection (Rasmussen, 10 March 1970), lot 148.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I was very pleased with the personal attention I was given.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)