DescriptionBavaria. Maximilian I gold 5 Ducats 1640, KM62, F-196, brilliant AU with a tiny obverse rim bump between 8 and 9 o'clock and the appearance of a Mint State coin. A stunning example of this large gold issue.
Estimate: $6,000 - $8,000.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
World Coin Bibliography
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I am pleased with the process it was way easier than I had thought it would be and I feel confident that my coins are in the right hands.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)